ASSISTANT MANAGER ASSISTANT
• Salary: Negotiation
• Work Location: Ha Noi
Job description :
- • Work under the supervision and leading of the Board of
Directors. Supervise the company’s process of plan making and
- Assist the Board of Directors in supervising the process
of carrying out, speeding up, inspection, summing up and
reporting the outcome of its decision implementing process.
- Transact, negotiate and sign trading contracts with
partners (if any).
- Co-ordinate and assist every chamber, section and unit in
holding events, popularizing trading names, holding fairs or
- Together with the Board of Directors, get involved in the
mission of implementing internal and foreign affairs policies,
remaining the company’s good view, attending and assisting the
Board of Directors during meetings, trading transaction process
with its counterparts or clients.
- Take note, arrange programs and set up meeting timetable
for the Board of Directors and its counterparts.
- Attend and minute any meeting
- Apply for visa, compose documents or contracts and do
- Foreign language: BEING FLUENT IN ENGLISH, being able to
use Chinese is an advantage.
- Graduating in Economics, Information Technologies or
- At least 1-year experience in working as an Assistant to
Director or a Project Assistant.
- Good office automation skills.
- Good communication, sense of agility, good internal and
foreign affairs skill, good work managing skill.
- Good skill of analysis, summerizing and writing reports.
You should include these in your application:
- CV and LinkedIn profile
- Any other information you think would be most useful for
us in understanding your background and accomplishments
- Writing samples are always welcome!
We look forward to hearing from you.